- shelled shrimp (that have also had their heads removed)5 fish
- onion (edible plant, Allium cepa)30g
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng)20g
- White sauce (canned)100g
- broccolithree gamble
- edamame (green soybeans)5 grains
- mixed cheese50g
- cooked rice180g
- salt and peppersmall quantity
way of making
Saute chopped onion and carrot in butter in a frying pan.
Add rice, stir-fry, season with salt and pepper, and put into the pot.
Boil shrimp and edamame with salt.
Place broccoli in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute.
Add white sauce to cover rice and top with shrimp, broccoli, edamame, and mixed cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 6 to 7 minutes until golden brown.
Tips & Tricks
Rice is delicious stir-fried with ketchup.