Pot-au-feu with cabbage and sausage
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng)30g
- onion (edible plant, Allium cepa)50g
- potato (Solanum tuberosum)1 small
- broccolitwo times (as many, if not more, multiplied by, say, a thousand)
- king oyster mushroomone (object)
- bell bell pepper1/10 of a piece
- solid consommeone (object)
- salt and peppersmall quantity
way of making
Cut cabbage into chunks, carrot into 5mm slices, onion and bell pepper into wedges, and eringi mushroom into 4 pieces lengthwise.
Peel potatoes, place in a dish, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute.
Broccoli can also be microwaved for 1 minute.
Put the prepared vegetables and sausage in the pot, add consommé and 250 cc of water and bring to a simmer.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Tips & Tricks
The soup is also delicious because of the sweetness of the vegetables.