paella (Spanish rice dish)
- meter (i.e. a gauge)one portion
- fishing5 pieces
- Seafood Mix30g
- onion (edible plant, Allium cepa)one (object)
- garlic (Allium sativum)one game (checkers, etc.)
- Lyophyllum shimeji (species of edible mushroom)20g
- bell bell pepper1/10 of a piece
- zucchini1/5 of a stick
- young cornone (object)
- lemon1/10 of a piece
- olive oilthe third highest division
- solid bouillonone (object)
- saffronsmall quantity
- salt and peppersmall quantity
way of making
clean rice without washing it
Saute minced garlic and onion in olive oil in a frying pan.
Add seafood mix, scallions, shimeji mushrooms and bell peppers and saute lightly.
Transfer the ingredients to a bowl, add 180cc of water, the bouillon solids, saffron, and salt and pepper to taste.
Put rice and soup in the kettle and put ingredients on top.
Cook (see How to Cook Rice)
Cut zucchini into bite-sized pieces, boil, and place on top of cooked rice.
garnish with lemon
Tips & Tricks
Frozen seafood mix is used to eliminate preparation of seafood.